What are your biggest concerns about money?
We help individuals and families preserve, protect and grow their wealth.
The questions we explore with our clients include:
- What are your expenses, income needs and goals?
- Are you considering starting a business?
- Have you planned adequately for emergencies, disability, long term care, and children’s educational expenses?
- Do you know how much you need for retirement?
- How much do you want to set aside for heirs?
- Can you reduce your income and estate tax liability?
Our advisory services to individuals and families encompass:
- Lifestyle management, bill paying and cash management
- Household payroll and reporting
- Reconciliation of bank and investment accounts
- Document and record management
- Investment allocation
- Asset titling
- Pension plan analysis and implementation of pension plans
- Funding of IRAs and Roth IRAs including Roth conversions
- Long term care planning
- Insurance analysis
- Asset protection planning
- Charitable gifting strategies
To learn more about how we can help you manage your finances and plan for a financially secure future, contact us for a consultation.