How can you achieve your business goals?
Our firm provides a full range of accounting services for key stakeholders such as business owners, entrepreneurs and company management to help improve their bottom-line and have confidence in the reporting process and financial information that the company is producing. These include the following:
We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. Many of our clients have been with us for years because we offer guidance at every stage of a company’s life from starting-up to exit planning. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop bold solutions that meet your unique needs. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business helping you reduce risk, accelerate growth, and make better informed decisions.
We work with you to examine questions such as:
- What are your goals for starting and growing your business?
- How can you structure your operations to maximize cash flow?
- Is your business providing you with the income and quality of life that you imagined it would?
- How can you incentivize your employees? When should you begin exit planning?
- How do you transfer ownership, but retain control?
These are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Entity selection and structuring
- Business plans
- Financing options
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Computerized payroll systems
- Human capital strategy (cash compensation vs. equity)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Revenue recognition
- Due diligence concerning IPO readiness
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Operations assessment
- Business assessments
- Management evaluations
- Exit planning/Succession planning
- Financial and retirement decisions
- Tax and financial analysis of sale options
- Asset protection
- Investment review
- Litigation support
- Expert witness services
- e- commerce
- Real estate cost segregation planning