How can you achieve your business goals?
We work with you to examine questions such as:
- What are your goals for starting and growing your business?
- How can you structure your operations to maximize cash flow?
- Is your business providing you with the income and quality of life that you imagined it would?
- How can you incentivize your employees? When should you begin exit planning?
- How do you transfer ownership, but retain control?
Whether you’re an entrepreneur or ready for retirement, we can advise you on strategies to make the most of your business and help fuel profitable growth.
These are just a few of the areas in which we provide consulting services:
- Entity selection and structuring
- Business plans
- Financing options
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Computerized payroll systems
- Human capital strategy (cash compensation vs. equity)
- Cash flow forecasting
- Revenue recognition
- Due diligence concerning IPO readiness
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Operations assessment
- Industry-specific tax planning
- Tax minimization strategies
- Multi state tax compliance
- Employee benefit plans
- Employment agreements
- Bank covenant monitoring
- Leveraging human capital
- Business assessments
- Management evaluations
- Exit planning/Succession planning
- Financial and retirement decisions
- Tax and financial analysis of sale options
Due to our diverse client base, we encounter a wide array of financial and tax issues. As a result, we have gained valuable insights and experience over the years in numerous specialized areas, many of which are listed below. We feel our ability to provide such a variety of services reflects our versatility and competency, as well as our dedication to quality client service.
- Asset protection
- Investment review
- Litigation support
- Expert witness services
- e- commerce
- Real estate cost segregation planning
To learn more about how we can help your business become more efficient and profitable, contact us for a consultation.
I have worked with Rick Schon for over 25 years on all of my personal and professional accounting needs. As my businesses have grown and I now have a business partner, Rick has been able to expertly navigate our changing demands in terms of strategy, planning and our yearly accounting needs. Rick is also an excellent liaison with our banker, bookkeeper and attorney. He provides thoughtful, accurate and up to date advice as well as recommendations on best practices. I am happy with his responsiveness and expertise and feel that he always has our best interest in mind. – Mary R.